Of all guarding sectors, aviation requires the highest level of professional security.
We’ve been working in this area for many years and understand that intensive training is the only way to meet the precise standards required by airlines, airport authorities, Department for Transport and other government agencies.
Our highly trained personnel are experienced in:
- Working with groups of airlines simultaneously
- Setting Service Level Agreements to provide a platform for open book accounting
- Delivering transparent training records critical to aviation security
- Offering exceptional customer service to you and your customers
- Providing insurance cover indemnity for all major UK airports and IATA carriers
- Undertaking security and non-security roles such as x-ray processing of baggage; aircraft guarding/patrolling; passport/visa checks; baggage reconciliation; aircraft checking/searching; hand baggage and passenger screening – manual and x-ray